Thank you so much for agreeing to help our students have the best possible start to their school year by providing them with a new set if school clothes! Below are some directions to help ensure that all our students are provided with the same benefits.
- Please purchase 2 tops, 2 bottoms, a pack of socks, and a pack of underwear.
- Spend $100 per child (this helps ensure all children receive similar benefits).
- Please buy elastic-waisted pants/shorts.
- Mark out or cut off all bar codes on the price tags. Do not include the receipt.
- Do not wrap purchased items.
- It is very important that you securely fasten the child’s original form on the outside of the bag. Our forms are color-coded to identify the student’s school, so it is important that you include the original form.
- As much as we appreciate you generosity, please do not purchase any extra items for your student to prevent hard feelings between siblings. We will accept donated school supplies that are bagged separately.
When you are finished shopping, return items to the designated person at your church/organization by the indicated date.